University aptitude test

For holders of a

  • vocational baccalaureate,
  • diploma from a specialised baccalaureate school (FMS) or
  • diploma from a commercial school

who are younger than 30 years old, some UTEs hold a university aptitude test and run preparation courses for this test.



Agreements of the members of the UTE chamber

Primary education (German / French / Italian)

Lower secondary level (German / French / Italian)