Area of Application
The area of application of the nqf.ch-HS incorporates the member insitutions of swissuniversities (according to Art. 2 Para. 2 Higher Education Funding and Coordination Act HEdA)
The following institutions can implement the nqf.ch-HS on a voluntary basis:
- the university-level institutions (according to Art. 2 Para. 2 HEdA)
- the Swiss Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (according to the Berufsbildungsgesetz BBG, Art. 48/Loi fédérale sur la formation LFPr, l'art. 48)
- the university of applied sciences Les Roches-Gruyère
- institutions and programmes accredited by swissuniversities.
The specifications in the nqf.ch-HS refer to the following study programmes of the higher education institutions:
- Further education at tertiary level.