Level confirmation/evaluation for foreign higher education qualifications
For work purposes we can issue a level confirmation/evaluation for holders of foreign higher education qualifications which give access to non-regulated professions. This level confirmation/evaluation is a comparative grading which is not legally binding. The recognition of diplomas which give access to a non-regulated profession does not exist in Switzerland.
We do not issue recommendations for admission purposes.
Online registration (BeCC)
In order to apply for a level confirmation/evaluation, the data must be registered in our online-portal.
Online-Portal (BeCC) (=> CH-LOGIN)
In case of problems please contact:
- Registration, login via eIAM: 058 465 88 88
- Technical problems/questions concerning the online portal (BeCC): email@example.com
- Questions concerning the content (your recognition request): Swiss ENIC
Assessment time: No more than 2 months
Fees: The processing of applications is free of charge, but the applicant will have to cover the cost of notarisations and translations.
Our level confirmation/evaluation is sent by e-mail only. We do not send hard copies.
We do not assess
- higher education qualifications giving access to regulated professions
- unfinished studies / individual courses
- undergraduate qualifications of less than 3 years (full-time) or less than 180 ECTS
- upper secondary school-leaving certificates
- further education courses and degrees
- language courses
- work experience