Medienmitteilung: Fachdidaktik-Offensive der Pädagogischen Hochschulen

In einem gemeinsamen Projekt engagieren sich...

Read more

Blog AdValue online

Der neue Blog für die Hochschulen - von den...

Read more

Michael Hengartner wird Ehrendoktor der beiden Universitäten Paris-Sorbonne und Université Pierre et Marie Curie

Der Präsident von swissuniversities und Rektor der...

Read more

Thematische FH-Delegationsreise China, Japan, Südkorea

Eine zwölfköpfige Delegation aus...

Read more

"Swiss Way to Research Quality": Internationale Konferenz am 3. und 4. November 2016

Am 3. und 4. November 2016 findet in Bern die...

Read more

Erasmus+: Weiterführung der Übergangslösung im 2017

Der Bundesrat hat heute entschieden, die bisherige...

Read more

Broschüre "Studying in Switzerland 2016/17"

Die 4. Ausgabe der Broschüre "Studying in...

Read more

Repressionsmassnahmen an türkischen Hochschulen

swissuniversities verurteilt Repressionsmassnahmen...

Read more

Neue Studie zu Schweizer FHs in Europa

'Positioning Swiss UAS in the European research...

Read more

Eignungstest für das Medizinstudium 2016

Der Eignungstest für das Medizinstudium konnte...

Read more

Responsibilities of the Swiss ENIC

We provide information on

We issue recommendations of recognition for foreign university diplomas

For work purposes we can issue recommendations of recognition for holders of foreign university diplomas which give access to non-regulated professions. This recommendation of recognition is not a recognition as such but a comparative grading which is not legally binding.

We do not issue recommendations for admission purposes.

We do not assess

  • university diplomas giving access to regulated professions
  • unfinished studies / individual courses
  • undergraduate qualifications of less than 3 years (fulltime) resp. less than 180 ECTS
  • upper secondary school-leaving certificates
  • further education courses and degrees
  • language courses
  • work experience

Assessment time: Not more than 2 months

Fees: The processing of applications is free of charge, but the applicant will have to cover the costs for notarisations and translations.

Required documents: Please contact us directly (by phone or by e-mail).

Higher education admission

Holders of a foreign upper secondary school-leaving certificate or of a higher education qualification who wish to study at a Swiss university, university of applied sciences or university of teacher education must contact the higher education institution directly.

Admission to universities

Admission to universities of applied sciences (UAS)

Admission to universities of teacher education (UTE)