Recognition / Swiss ENIC
Recommendations of recognition for foreign higher education qualifications
For work purposes we can issue recommendations of recognition for holders of foreign higher education qualifications which give access to non-regulated professions. This recommendation of recognition is not a recognition as such but a comparative grading which is not legally binding.
We do not issue recommendations for admission purposes.
We do not assess
- higher education qualifications giving access to
- unfinished studies / individual courses
- undergraduate qualifications of less than 3 years (fulltime) resp. less than 180 ECTS
- upper secondary school-leaving certificates
- further education courses and degrees
- language courses
- work experience
Assessment time: Not more than 2 months
Fees: The processing of applications is free of charge, but the applicant will have to cover the costs for notarisations and translations.
Online Registration (BeCC)
In order to apply for a recommendation of recognition, the data must be registered in our online-portal.
Online-Portal (BeCC) (=> CH-LOGIN)
In case of problems please call the following phone numbers:
- Registration, login with eIAM: 058 465 88 88
- Technical problems/questions concerning the online portal (BeCC): 058 467 33 22
- Questions concerning the content (your recognition request): Contact Swiss ENIC
Higher education admission
Holders of a foreign upper secondary school-leaving certificate or of a higher education qualification who wish to study at a Swiss university, university of applied sciences or university of teacher education must contact the higher education institution directly.