Main Content

Admission for a foreign school-leaving certificate

In order to admit a holder of a foreign school-leaving certificate, each UAS will first conduct a formal assessment to determine whether the foreign school-leaving certificate is equivalent to a Swiss school-leaving certificate (specifically: the general baccalaureate, vocational baccalaureate or specialised baccalaureate). At the same time, the UAS will ascertain whether the prospective student has prior work experience in an occupation relating to the chosen field of study.