Type of Scholarships:
Scholarships for whole degree programs
Undergraduates, Graduates, PhD students
Almost all fields of study
Turkey offers scholarships to international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey. Applications are open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
Türkiye Scholarships not only offer financial support, tuition fee, accommodation and health insurance but also provide university placement and academic, social and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
- Minimum Age Criteria:
- Under the age of 21 for Undergraduate programs
- Under the age of 30 for Master’s programs
- Under the age of 35 for PhD programs
- Candidates have to meet the criteria of the university and department which they choose.
Students who are currently studying in Türkiye may not apply for their current level of study.
- Monthly stipend: Bachelor's 1'000 TL / Master's 1'400 TL / PhD 1'800 TL
- Tuition fee
- Turkish Language Course (1 year)
- Health insurance
- Once-off flight ticket (at the beginning of the education and when graduating)