The Open Science program follows an open review process, as defined in the UNESCO Open Science Recommendation. This approach involves the publication of :
- The names of the experts in the Reviewers' Pool
- Reports from the Reviewer's Pool (one report per deadline)
- Decisions of the Open Science Delegation regarding these reports (one report per deadline)
Please note that all reviewers are screened and as a result will be excluded from the reviewing process in case of conflict of interest.
Call for Open Research Data (ORD) Reviewers
The Delegation Open Science of swissuniversities is recruiting ORD experts to expand the existing Open Science Reviewers’ Pool, whose task is to assess the quality, impact and relevance of proposals using an anonymised open peer review process. To expand the Open Science Reviewers’ Pool, we are looking for two different profiles:
- Profile I: Senior Experts in the Field of ORD
- Profile II: Junior Researchers with Expertise in ORD
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 October 2022.
For more information on the expertise and skills requirements, the expectations as well as the recruitment process, please see the following document.